Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Welcome 'I Said YES' bloggers,


Welcome!

Newly engaged couples, mothers of the bride/groom and members of the bridal party to the “I Said Yes” blog, where I will be giving wedding advice through expounding upon wedding etiquette, the wedding process and posting inspirational boards.

As a wedding planner as well as a business owner, I have encountered several confused and frustrated brides who were almost ready to pull their hair out. Some brides were  afraid to even start the wedding planning process because they didn’t know where to start. Well, I’m here to assist you and guide you with the best wedding planning advice that will give you a thorough understanding of the wedding planning process.  

My name is Pamela Edgeworth, IWPP, proprietor of Unique & Complete Designs Co. I begin planning weddings in 2009 and opened my business in 2011. I started like most wedding planners with family and friends as clients; however it was during this time that I realized that I had a passion for wedding planning and that this was a career I would like to excel in. I have one mission for my business—to help create a special day for my brides and grooms and to make their vision for their dream wedding come true.

As you continue to read these blogs, I hope each topic helps you understand the wedding process and answer any questions or concerns you may have. As I blog about different topics, I would love to hear your feedback, wedding planning experiences and questions. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you,

Pamela Edgeworth

Unique & Complete Designs Co.

www.ucdesignsco.com

No comments:

Post a Comment